Some of the new capabilities in this release include:
- Support for the latest version of Mule (version 2.2.1)
- High-availability features with support for hot fail-over of job scheduling
- Tiered architecture allowing web tier, job processing/scheduling tier, and database tier to be on separate host machines
- Support for web tier clustering - running JobServer's web GUI Workbench tools across a cluster of Tomcat servers
- Support for running Weblets/GWT and Mule/SOA services across cluster of machines
This release presents a number of key enterprise features that allows JobServer to play vital role in an organization's IT computing environment. Run and schedule jobs easier than ever before and now you have access the best SOA tools and APIs to build rich web based and SOA applications using GWT and Mule.
Never before is has it been easier to build Mule applications and deploy them in your IT environment. Build web GUIs for your Mule services in highly modular way using JobServer's tools and plugin SDK. Build your Mule services and deploy them in JobServer and easily build GWT powered GUI interfaces to your Mule services. JobServer makes using Mule easy.
JobServer Weblet/Mule architecture diagram
JobServer Job scheduling/processing architecture diagram
Download and test drive JobServer 2.6.0 now and learn more about JobServer's powerful plugin SDK, SOAFaces, that makes extending and customizing JobServer and developing custom jobs and SOA applications easier while using some of the best Java/AJAX and web/SOA open source technology available to developers.
About Grand Logic
Grand Logic is a privately held company focused on delivering quality software to its customers. It is founded on the principle that when innovation, dedication, and hard work come together great things can happen.